Irving ISD is partnering with GeneIQ to offer a walk-up drive the first and second FDA-approved Pfizer vaccinations for free. THey are also offering a booster vaccine for people who had their last COVID-19 vaccine dose 6 months or later.
Who is Eligible
- Irving ISD students, staff and community over the age of 12
- People who need their first OR second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- People who need a booster dose. Only for people who have had the second dose six months or later.
Make An Appointment
- Please make an appoinment to receive the vaccine. Click on Vaccine Appointment Form to secure your spot.
- On the form, use the following access code: MacArthur
Date and Time
- Tuesday, October 26 from 4 PM to 7 PM
- MacArthur High School's cafeteria | 3700 N MacArthur, Irving, TX 75062
Need to Know
- Walk-ins are accepted
- Bring a valid ID
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult