The Spring Volleyball League is designed to prepare students in grades 6-8 to successfully tryout for a middle school, high school or club level volleyball team. The league strives to teach fundamentals, teamwork and good sportsmanship, and hopes to encourage athletes with positive instruction and competitive play. The cost per athlete is $35 and includes a team shirt. Late registration fee is $45 (after March 20). Parents who are interested in becoming a volunteer coach will receive a discounted registration. Register online through ActiveNet. For details, call (972) 721-8090.
- Registration runs Feb. 23-March 26
- Register Online or in person at any recreation center
- $35/player. $45 after March 20
- Practice begins April 4 (Locations TBD)
- League games begin April 18
- Championship Tournament scheduled for May 19-21
- View the Spring Volleyball League brochure