With around 29% of Americans not planning to travel for leisure in 2022, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022’s Best & Worst Cities for Staycations.
To identify the best spots for staying local, WalletHub compared more than 180 cities across 44 key indicators of a fun-filled yet wallet-friendly staycation.
The City of Irving ranked as the 8th worst city for staycations according to the report.
Staycationing in Irving (1=Best; 91=Avg.):
- 66th – Parks per Capita
- 44th – Public and Municipal Golf Courses per Capita
- 97th – Hiking Trails per Capita
- 60th – Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Shops per Capita
- 14th – Restaurant-Meal Costs
- 144th – Idealness of Summer Weather
- 165th – Nightlife Options per Capita
- 54th – Swimming Pools Per Capita
- 117th – % of Residents Who Are Fully Vaccinated