Irving Independent School District (Irving ISD) is thrilled to offer three distinctive high school options for students, providing a valuable opportunity to prepare for college, careers, and their future. The schools of choice include Singley Academy, Singley Collegiate Academy, and South Irving Collegiate at Nimitz.
These schools aim to offer students a unique and enriching educational experience, helping them chart their path towards a successful future. Each school focuses on equipping students with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in their academic and professional journeys.
The application period for the 2024-2025 school year will open on October 23, 2023.
Information on School Choice Application Process
- Acceptances and Denials for all three programs: Singley Collegiate Academy, Singley Academy , and South Irving Collegiate will begin on December 12th, 2023.
- The lottery rounds are as followed:
- Round 1 Selection: December 12th – December 21st
- Round 2 Selection: January 9th – January 18th
- Round 3 Selection: January 23rd – February 1st
- If a student is not selected in any of the 3 Rounds, then student will be put on a waitlist based on their first choice. (Campuses are responsible for contacting students based on waitlist and priority ranking)
- Please note, that students are granted admission through a lottery process, which means there will unfortunately be students that are not accepted to their program of choice.
- If you have a question about the lottery process or application status, please send an email to email@example.com with their child's name and Student ID if applicable.
- If you have specific questions regarding the program or campus, please contact the campus of interest below:
- Singley Academy, please direct them to: Kaniesha McEwen, Counselor 972-600-5307 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Singley Collegiate Academy, please direct them to Christina Guzman, Counselor 972-600-5314 | email@example.com
- South Irving Collegiate, please direct them to Miahasha Williams 972.600.5400 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit IrvingISD.net/Apply to apply and for more information.