The office of the Mayor and single-member district council places 3 and 5 are up for election. Early voting runs from April 24 - May 2. Irving voters will head to the polls on May 6.
Any resident who is a registered voter may vote for office of the Mayor. Only registered voters living in the single-member district places 3 and 5 may vote for the candidate in their respective district. This year’s candidates are listed below in ballot order.
OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
- Richard H. Stopfer (Unopposed – Elected)
SINGLE-MEMBER DISTRICT PLACE 3 CANDIDATES
SINGLE-MEMBER DISTRICT PLACE 5 CANDIDATES
EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE
- April 24-29 | Monday-Saturday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 30 | Sunday | Noon to 6 p.m.
- May 1-2 | Monday & Tuesday | 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ELECTION DAY SCHEDULE
- May 6 | Saturday | 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
EARLY VOTING AND ELECTION DAY POLLING LOCATIONS IN IRVING
- Irving City Hall | 825 W. Irving Blvd.
- Irving Arts Center | 3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.
- Valley Ranch Library | 401 Cimarron Trail
Residents of Dallas County may vote at any Dallas County Voting Polling location during Early Voting and on Election Day. A list of polling locations is available at DallasCountyVotes.org.