The City of Irving will host its annual Independence Day celebration on Monday, July 4. The parade starts at 9 a.m. in the Heritage District; swing by Levy Event Plaza starting at 6 p.m. for live music and fireworks!
JULY 4 MORNING ACTIVITIES
- 9 a.m., Monday, July 4
- Heritage District
- Click here for this year's parade route
- Click here for parade parking options
WATERMELON RECEPTION AND LIVE MUSIC
- 10 to 11 a.m., Monday July 4
- Heritage Park, 217 S. Main St.
- Free watermelon slices
- Featuring a live performance from Josh Gilbert at Heritage Park
JULY 4 EVENING ACTIVITIES
- 6 to 10 p.m., Monday, July 4
- Levy Event Plaza, 501 E. Las Colinas Blvd.
- Chairs and blankets encouraged.
- Coolers and alcohol prohibited. Alcohol available for purchase on-site.
- Patrons encouraged to leave your furry friends at home to avoid being frightened by the fireworks.
FUN AND MUSIC
- 6 p.m. | Food, Drinks, Rides and Kids' Area Opens
- 6:30 p.m. | Ashmore on the Las Colinas Stage
- 8 p.m.| Downtown Fever on the Las Colinas Stage
- 9:30 p.m. | Water and Fireworks Show
- $10 parking at The Summit Parking Garage, 545 E. John Carpenter Freeway, and 600 E. Las Colinas Blvd. parking garage. Cash only; no bills larger than $20 accepted. Enter from Riverside Drive.
- Free parking and shuttle located at the Toyota Music Factory Parking Garage.
Can't make it to the firework show? Watch the event livestreamed on the City of Irving's YouTube page.