Irving, Texas. January 10, 2017 –
The Irving ISD Board of Trustees recognized the following at the December 12 board meeting:
- Austin Middle School choir students, who performed in the atrium of the Administration Building prior to the start of the board meeting;
- de Zavala Middle School students Gisela Calzada, Alexia Bautista, Victoria Guevara and Lindsey Rodriguez, who led the pledges to the American and Texas flags;
- Sophia Sandoval, a seventh-grade student at Lamar Middle School for her artwork, which was featured on the district’s holiday card;
- Trina Valdez, a math interventionist at Austin Middle School, as the Irving ISD Teacher of the Month for December;
- Santiago Carbone, building manager at Britain Elementary School, as the Irving ISD Employee of the Month for December; and
- Karen Clark, a guest educator at Schulze Elementary School, as the Irving ISD Guest Educator of the Month for December.
More news from Irving Weekly:
No comments yet.