Irving ISD Career and Technical Education (CTE) is proud to recognize nine of its programs with the 5-Star designation.
To earn the rating, CTE programs were evaluated on student certifications, work-based learning opportunities, advisory board involvement, recruitment, marketing and Career and Technical Student Organization participation.
“We are very proud of our Career and Technical Education programs that earned Five-Star recognition for the 2021-2022 school year,” says Zach Moore, Director of Career and Technical Education for Irving ISD. “We pride ourselves on having high standards, and the teachers and students worked hard in multiple areas to earn this distinction. It’s exciting to see their efforts pay off.”
Congratulations to the following CTE 5-Star rated programs:
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Services – Singley Academy
- Law Enforcement – Singley Academy
- Audio and Video Production – MacArthur High School
- Education and Training – MacArthur High School
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Services – Irving High High School
- Business and Marketing – Irving High School
- Engineering – Nimitz High School
- Business and Marketing – Nimitz High School
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Services – Nimitz High School