Olga Luz Lopez, the Executive Director, and Founder of CIMA Logistics LLC, based in Irving, Texas, was recognized for her outstanding professional achievements and community service at the 2023 Entrepreneurial Women of Impact Awards. The event, held on Tuesday, September 19th, 2023, at The Minneapolis Club in Minneapolis, MN, celebrated the accomplishments of twenty-four women from diverse backgrounds. The awards ceremony was hosted by the Women Presidents Organization (WPO) in partnership with Women Elevating Women (W.E.W.).
"We celebrate not only the phenomenal success of these twenty-four outstanding women but also their unwavering commitment to empowering others and lifting local communities. The Entrepreneurial Women of Impact Awards shine a spotlight on the remarkable achievements and the profound difference made through their dedication to service. Together, we honor each woman's legacy of excellence and community upliftment," said Camille Burns, CEO of the WPO.
"The collaboration between our team, WPO, and JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking aims to highlight and celebrate the exceptional achievements of women of color entrepreneurs in North America, for their remarkable successes and community contributions. Together, we champion a future where every achievement is celebrated. Keep Elevating!" said Betty Hines, Founder, and CEO of Women Elevating Women.
The following women were also honored during the ceremony:
- Ayeshah Abuelhiga, MDBC LLC dba Mason Dixie Foods (Baltimore, MD)
- Marlene Andersch, rockITdata (Raleigh, NC)
- Tamala Austin, J.I.V.E. Juice Company (Humble, TX)
- Nooshin Behroyan, Paxon Energy & Infrastructure (Oakland, CA)
- Miko Branch, Miss Jessie's, LLC (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Soyini Chan Shue, Overwatch Services LLC, dba City Safe Partners Security (NYC, NY)
- Carolyn Chism Hardy, Chism Hardy Investments LLC (Memphis, TN)
- Erica Dobbs, Dobbs Defense Solutions (Bowie, MD)
- Nancy Galvan, Unica Enterprises LLC (Dallas, TX)
- Seena Hodges, The Woke Coach (St. Paul, MN)
- Roz Huang, Athena Music and Wellness Therapy, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Priti Jain, Nao Medical (Roslyn Heights, NY)
- Christine Maddela, Storyville RD, LLC (Las Vegas, NV)
- Tonia Morris, Simply HR, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Tiffany Newhouse, Newhouse Project Consulting (Fairfield, CA)
- Maria Palacio, Progeny Coffee (Palo Alto, CA)
- Hetal Parikh, Rangam (Somerset, NJ)
- LuzElena Rivers, Amera Solutions (Houston, TX)
- Wanda Rogers, Construction Service Workers (San Diego, CA)
- Jade Simmons, Jade Media Global LLC (Houston, TX)
- Robin S. Thorne, CTI Environmental, Inc. (Long Beach, CA)
- Chaitra Vedullapalli, Women in Cloud (Sammamish, WA)
- Chelsea C. Williams, Reimagine Talent Co. (Raleigh, NC)
"The business owners we celebrate today are essential contributors to our economy, creating jobs and bringing unique, and oftentimes critically necessary, products and services to local communities," said Thelma Ferguson, Global Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Commercial Banking Vice Chair at JPMorgan Chase. "We are proud to join WPO and W.E.W to celebrate this year's honorees and remain committed to recognizing and empowering women of all backgrounds, including those historically underserved, as they build new businesses and achieve their dreams."
In 2018, Olga Luz Lopez established CIMA Logistics, a minority and woman-owned logistics company with a mission to provide logistics services in the most professional and proactive manner possible. Since its inception, CIMA has grown from a fleet of 5 trucks to a fleet of 100. CIMA is a family-owned and operated company, with Olga's son and daughter, Blake and Emily Nava, joining the leadership team as the Financial Manager and the Office Operations Manager, respectively. The company is certified as WBE and MBE.
CIMA Logistics LLC is located at 2300 Valley View Ln, Irving, TX 75062.