TxDOT will close various portions of SH 183, SH 114, Loop 12 and Spur 482 nightly from Monday, April 4 to Friday, April 8, weather permitting.
- All lanes of eastbound State Highway (SH) 183 between Loop 12 and Grauwyler Road will close from 9 p.m. Monday, April 4 to 5 a.m. Tuesday, April 5.
- The SH 114 off-ramp to southbound Loop 12 will close from 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 5 to 5 a.m. Wednesday, April 6.
- The southbound Loop 12 high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) off-ramp will close between SH 114 and SH 183 from 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 5 to 5 a.m. Wednesday, April 6.
- The eastbound SH 114 off-ramp to southbound Loop 12 will close from 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 6 to 5 a.m. Thursday, April 7.
- The southbound Spur 482 off-ramp to westbound SH-183 will close from 9 p.m. Thursday, April 7 to 5 a.m. Friday, April 8. The westbound SH 183 off-ramp to Carl Road and off-ramp to southbound Loop 12 also will close during this time.
Drivers should follow detour routes and plan ahead for extra travel time; or seek alternate routes.
This work is part of the ongoing $301 million Irving Interchange project that will reconstruct the interchanges at SH 183, SH 114, Loop 12 and Spur 482. The project is anticipated to complete in mid-2023, weather permitting.
TxDOT is urging motorists to use caution in the work zone.