Catholic Charities Mobile Community Pantry is coming to Irving to bring fresh food to those in need. The Mobile Food Pantry is Drive-Through only. Please make sure your trunk is empty of other items.
Who is eligible?
- Families receiving government benefits such as SNAP, TANF, SSI, NSLP, Medicare and Medicaid. NO PROOF IS REQUIRED.
- Families who fall under the Federal Poverty Guidelines become eligible to receive food services. NO PROOF IS REQUIRED.
- Families facing a temporary crisis due to natural disasters and homeless- ness automatically become eligible to receive services.
To receive food please, provide one form of ID. Once you become a CCD Client, you are eligible to receive food assistance once per month, any given day of the month. Contact Edwin Chinchilla at 972.246.6027 or email@example.com
- Tuesday, April 12, 9:00 AM: St. Luke, 202 S. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX 75060
- Saturday, April 16, 9:00 AM: Holy Family, 2323 Cheyenne St, Irving, TX 75062
- Saturday, April 16, 12:30 PM: El Shaddai-Irving, 402 W. Rochelle Rd, Irving TX 75061
- Wednesday, April 20, 9:00 AM: Brown Elementary, Irving TX 75060
- Thursday, April 21, 9:00 AM: Elliott Elementary, Irving TX 75060
- Tuesday, April 26, 9:00 AM: St. Luke, 202 S. MacArthur Blvd., Irving TX 75060
- Thursday, April 28, 12:30 PM: Covington Creek Apartments, 4188 W. Pioneer Drive, Irving, TX 75061
Please verify dates before distributions and download schedule at https://www.ccdallas.org/services/food-services/#mobile.