Effective April 1, full-time recreation centers, except for Heritage Senior Center and Lively Pointe Youth Center, will open for adjusted regular hours of operation and increased occupancy:
- Cimarron Park Recreation Center, 201 Red River Trail, (972) 910-0702
- Georgia Farrow Recreation Center, 530 Davis Drive, (972) 721-5219
- Lee Park Recreation Center, 3000 Pamela Drive, (972) 721-2508
- Northwest Park Recreation Center, 2800 Cheyenne St., (972) 721-2529
- Senter Park Recreation Center, 901 S. Senter Street, (972) 721-2641
Mustang Park Recreation Center remains closed for repairs that resulted from the February winter storm.
ADJUSTED HOURS OF OPERATION
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. | Monday through Friday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Saturday
- Closed Sunday
LIVELY POINTE YOUTH CENTER AND HERITAGE SENIOR CENTER
- Lively Pointe Youth Center, 909 N. O’Connor Road, is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday and 1 to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Teen programs take place 4 to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 1 to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Heritage Senior Center, 200 S. Jefferson St., remains closed until further notice.
Game rooms are reopened at recreation centers. Nine (9) guests maximum occupancy per center.
- Racquetball courts – 4 per court. The number of courts available vary per recreation center. Reservations required.
- Badminton – 22 participants maximum. No reservations required.
- Pickleball – 22 participants maximum. Reservations required.
- Gymnasium free play is allowed. Eighteen (18) guests maximum occupancy per center.
RECREATION CENTER FITNESS ROOMS
- Fifteen (15) members maximum occupancy per center.
- Fitness rooms are available in one-hour increments during hours of operation.
- Gym equipment wipes will be provided.
- Restrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities are open.
- Guests are requested to wear a face mask covering their mouth and nose when appropriate.
- Patrons should bring hand sanitizer/wipes.