Motorists in the Las Colinas Urban Center may experience traffic delays from 6:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, May 22 during the Irving Marathon's Fiesta De Mayo Half Marathon/10K/5K. The route begins at the Toyota Music Factory, 360 W. Las Colinas Blvd., and runners will head north on Las Colinas Boulevard. Motorists can expect traffic delays and are advised to seek alternate routes when possible.
Affected roadways include:
- Customer Way, from Las Colinas Boulevard to Riverside Drive
- Riverside Drive, from Customer Way to Bird's Fort Trail Park
- Promenade Parkway, from Las Colinas Boulevard to Lake Carolyn Parkway
- Lake Carolyn Parkway, from Promenade to N. O'Connor Boulevard
- Brune Way, from Lake Carolyn Parkway to N. O'Connor Boulevard
- N. O'Connor Boulevard, from Lake Carolyn Parkway to Las Colinas Boulevard
In addition, some runners will use the Lake Carolyn Parkway Trail. View the course maps.