The City of Irving will host its annual Independence Day Celebration live and in-person this year, taking safety precautions for this two-day celebration.
The community is invited to join in the celebration with this year's theme, "Irving Brings Back the Spark."
JULY 3 | INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE
9 a.m. | Heritage District, 217 S. Main St.
Visit the Independence Day Celebration page for parade route and parking information.
JULY 4 | LIVE MUSIC AND FIREWORKS SHOW
6 to 10 p.m. | Levy Event Plaza, 501 E. Las Colinas Blvd.
- Free parking and shuttle from the Toyota Music Factory parking lot
- $10 parking at The Summit Parking Garage, 545 E. John Carpenter Freeway. Cash only; no bills larger than $20 accepted.
- Do bring chairs and blankets.
- Coolers and alcohol prohibited.
- 6:10 p.m. | Alex Aguilar
- 8 p.m. | Downtown Fever
- 9:30 p.m. | Fireworks show
Event features include:
- More than 15 food vendors including local favorites NOLA Cajun Catering, JBW Vending and Papa’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Kids' Fun Area
- Beer Garden
The Texas Lottery® Plaza at Toyota Music Factory will carry a simulcast of the event from Levy Event Plaza and will host a post celebration on the plaza.
For those celebrating at home, the event will be livestreamed on YouTube @TheCityofIrving. Residents can also watch on Irving Community Television Network’s cable Channel 95 – Charter and Channel 31 – Frontier, Channel 99 – AT&T, and at ICTN.tv Channel 2.
For more information, call Irving Parks and Recreation at (972) 721-2501.