Repairs are complete at Heritage Aquatic Center, 200 S. Jefferson St., and Irving Parks and Recreation welcomes back patrons on Monday, June 21.
Admission is reserved for adult residents only at this time. No reservations are needed; walk-in admission is available for lap swim and self-directed fitness.
- Water aerobics classes are available Monday and Wednesday mornings, and participants must register online at CityofIrving.org/IrvingRec to attend.
- Lap swim and self-directed fitness are available 7:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m., Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as 5 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Residents are encouraged to visit Heritage Aquatic Center, as well as the other reopened aquatics facilities this summer to beat the heat:
- Cimarron Family Aquatic Center
- West Irving Aquatic Center
- North Lake Natatorium
- Northwest and Southwest Spray Parks