Enjoy the fall season with a Pumpkin Patch, Hay Maze, Magic Pumpkin Garden, Lemur Land, Spooky Barn and other fun fall activities, along with the farm animals and pony rides at Fritz Park, 312 E. Vilbig St.
The Animal Connection Experience at Fritz Park offers an ideal setting for people of all ages to learn about animals, both familiar and exotic. For decades, Fritz Park has been the place families to learn about animal life. The Animal Connection Experience is a U.S. Department of Agriculture-licensed operation.
OPEN WEEKENDS OCT. 1-30
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday
- Food trucks on-site 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday
- General Admission: $5 per person
- Irving residents (proof of residency required): $4 per person
- Children 2 and younger: Free
- Petting Zoo Feed: $1
- Pony rides (must be under 70 pounds): $3
- Kid's Combo (admission, feed, pony ride and a magic pumpkin seed): $10
- Package discounts available